The melting pot of cultures in the islands and coastal areas surrounding the Caribbean Sea have made this region one of the most musically fruitful in the world. Every island and every stretch of coastline boasts at least one signature style of music - often more - each different from the rest, but all bearing an irresistible, dance-friendly rhythm. Enjoy digging your heels into the sand and listening to these sunny songs.
1. Andre Toussaint: Calypso Island - 2:06
2. Sergio Álvarez y Amigos: Madrigal - 4:22
3. King Selewa & his Calypsonians: Summertime - 4:05
4. Southside Harmonics Steel Orchestra: Island in the Sun - 2:24
5. Grupo Cimarrón de Cuba: Imagina - 3:39
6. Soneros de Verdad: La más bella canción - 3:45
7. Blind Blake: Bahama Lullaby Rock - 2:39
8. King Selewa & his Calypsonians: Under di Mango Tree - 4:56
9. The Sons of Buena Vista: Cuando ya no me quieras - 3:39
10. Southside Harmonics Steel Orchestra: Yellow Bird - 2:54
11. Roberto Santamaría & his Latin Jazz Stars: Amanecer - 7:13
12. Grupo Cimarrón de Cuba: El bodeguero - 4:58
Total playing time: 44:16 min.